Wednesday, January 17, 2007

today was an interesting day.

it started off with me finding my HENRY,
for some of you who didn't know it WAS my pet housefly,
yes housefly.

you see snr gina had given me a pau for breakfast,
however i had no time to eat,
so i left it under the cca block and went for devotion.

to my horror/delight,
i found a housefly feeding on my pau.
being "nice" i decided to tie up the bag and take it as my very own pet.

i fed him and gave him water,
i just didn't give him air for fear he might fly out.

henry was a popular dude,
everyone loved him and i took very good care of him.
until the most misfortunate thing happened at 11.45 during chemistry lesson today.

being the popular guy he always was,
many pple surrounded him,
and then in came benjamin.

he meaningly SMASH henry to death.
and tht was how henry died,
i was really sad.
(you could literally see the blood gush out, thought i didn't take a last look at him as it was too painful)
and then he had an improper burial in room 209's dustbin.
tht was henry's lifestory.

okays enough of henry now for me.
today was pretty fun.
my first peroid i had my indices test which totally sucked,
even though snr's nicolette teaching the night before,
but i would have done worst without it.


then it was bio which was rather boring,
just the counting down til the match starts.

and then i had FOUR periods of lit today,
but i liked it cos it's really simple for now.
and let's just say we had some educational talk during it,
right caleb and alastair?


okays and then was recess and joy treated me to a pau,
as i explained what happened to my old pau earlier.

chemistry and then it was time to leave class to get ready for the match.
before we left sch,
we went into the go and miss lim prayed for us.
it was really good (:

so yeah our first match was against kuo chuan presbyterian.
i played the first and third quarter.
the score in the end was 59-14,
to fairfield.

all in all i had fun,
PLUS it didn't rain.
got back to sch and played crazily.

first we played street netball,
and then we played captain's ball.

it was VERY TIRING but fun,
and opps i accidently bulldozed julia and she flew.
real sorries about tht.

later annabel's fetched me home,
thank God for her (:

okays tht's all!
super tired!
ttfn (:

No comments: